10 reasons why macros matter and how it will change how you see food while transforming your body.
More details in the podcast but here are the cliff notes.
1. It doesn't label food as good or bad
2. It shows you a more balanced lifestyle (and a balanced plate).
3. It prioritizes protein
4. It helps you understand where the calories are coming from and what makes up a calorie.
5. It keeps you mindful about what you're eating and your habits.
6. You actually stay full.
7. You can customize it to your lifestyle
8. It brings freedom and flexibility
9. Difference methods of tracking
10. The Randa Nutrition way of tracking.
If you want to work with me one on one, send me a DM on Instagram or head to my coaching page. I only accept a few clients each month.
How to Start Tracking Macros in MyFitness Pal
Food Freedom, Your Way - Find Your Own Macros
45 Macro Friendly Meal Prep Recipes
Macro Friendly Subway Options
Learn more about Manage Your Macros